We have established effective controls to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of all customer information and to ensure the security of online transactions. Protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of the communications is our utmost priority.
Please be aware that you must exercise the same care and caution while using your online account with us. Following are some guidelines that can help protect your information and provide a safer online experience.
- Keep your PC secure. Use up-to-date Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware software. Use this software to run scans frequently to detect and remove programs that may be harmful to your computer or can obtain your personal information. It is important to install the updates recommended by your operating system and software providers.
- Use latest version of Browsers. Keeping your browser up to date will help ensure you have your browsers latest security updates. When using our online services, we strongly suggest using the browsers recommended for this service.
- Be sure that you have a firewall installed and enabled on your computer. A personal firewall can help prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to a computer.
- Do not click pop-up windows or suspicious links in emails, even from people you know. These can be tricks to install spyware and steal financial and or personal information.
- We strongly advises against logging in to your online account from a computer that is not controlled by you or your company. For example do not login from a library, hotel computer, or other public computer.
Protecting Your Account Information
- When using online checkout, look for safety symbols such as a padlock icon in the browser's status bar and an "s" after "http" in the URL, or the words "Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)." These are signs that ensure you are browsing secure page for transmitting personal information.
- Be suspicious of anyone that calls or writes to you asking for card account information. Do not provide such information unless you initiated the communication.
- Carefully review any pre-checked boxes on an online order form before you submit your payment card information. Failing to un-check the boxes may bind you to terms and conditions you're not interested in.
- Monitor card statements or account activity regularly and report any suspicious or unauthorized charges.
- Choose your password carefully and avoid easy to guess passwords related to your family, friends, pets, key dates, etc. Use symbols and numbers to make your password unique.
- Keep your password and security question information secret at all times.
- Information revealing your identity can be as easily stolen offline as it can online. It is important that you comply with instructions about destroying new PIN numbers and expired bank cards. You should also consider using a crosscut shredder to destroy unneeded bank and other statements that may contain sensitive personal information. It is advisable to store retained documents in a suitable locked and secure place.
- Use Alerts to keep yourself updated about the Card Account Activity.
- It is important to completely log off from your session; simply closing the browser window you performed the transaction may not close the session. If your computer is infected with a Trojan, your session may become hijacked by a criminal and financial transactions may be performed without your knowledge. It is also advisable to disconnect from the Internet if you are not planning to use it.
- Memorize your password. Never write down your password or security question information.
- Never give your account details to anyone during phone calls, chat sessions, or verbally unless you know who they are and why they need them.
- If someone calls you and you are are suspicious about them, take their details and contact us using the phone number printed on back of your card.
It is essential that you tell us as soon as you can if:
- you suspect or discover that someone else knows your password or security question information.
- you suspect or discover a fraudulent transaction.
- The best way of contacting us is by phone number printed on back of your card or by clicking here. Please do not hesitate to contact if anything concerns you!